Sunday 20th February 2011
In the week, the van was dropped off at a local garage - I was panicking a bit about the potential cost, but it looks as though the van had a factory fitted imobiliser that had stopped working, so it wouldn't start - We had to pay to get an immobiliser fitted for our insurance, so we should have checked more closely as we could have saved that expense. I'm just wondering if we did something to immobiliser when fitting central locking system? There were a few wires that we were unsure about. Garage told me that they had sent the diesel pump to be re-built - I'm expecting more expense on this, and I'm now wondering if this van might prove to be problematic?
Writing this on the train to London, and this is the first day of 3-day with students at the 4Designers conference. One student did not show, despite me calling him all morning. I had to get another student to call his Dad, as he had issues with English, and my Gujarati is terrible. We successfully negotiated a train change at Manchester, although a couple of the smokers cut it a bit fine... All on board now, and I've done my ninth head count of the day - another five more head counts and I can relax for the evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment