Sunday, 27 February 2011

Reflections - 12

Sunday 27th February 2011

Collected the van on Wednedsay 23rd and it now works!

On leave Wednesday to Friday (although Wednesday is time back for working on Sunday - Result!) Carol was off on Thursday & Friday, so I spent some time being appreciative of her picking me up from the station, and generally missing me.

I also spent some of the week working on the van. I did a fair amount, including fitting the Water Tank and the floor, but I felt that I was slacking a bit. It was good to get some time off work and not have to worry about anything. One of my students got a letter of support from the Dean of the University of Bolton (where she works) stating that the design piece she had completed was excellent. As this is a work based piece for her Foundation Degree, I felt a little glow of pride myself, too. I did have some input into the direction she took, and I think that between us, we produced a reasonable design.

Sometimes, my job is really enjoyable. It is a shame that this is usually in the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment