Sunday 13th February 2011
All weekend (in the cold and the wet and the mud at the top of the drive) spent trying to get the van working with Edd. Tried everything, with no joy. Edd knows of a place that we can take it to, though, but it looks expensive. Maybe a £750 diesel pump expensive. Didn't reflect much while working on the van, as I was too worried about the demise of the van.
I think I'm too worried to think about anything at the moment. It is the 4Designers Trip in a week, and I'm sure I've forgotten to do something! This is the first trip I have organised on my own (although I am a bit of a Trip veteran, having attended the London Trip since 2001 going to New York 6 times), but I have always gone as a team member, not as the trip leader. If it all goes pear shaped, I won't be happy. The paperwork burden alone will be immense!
The paperwork burden is a real feature of the job at the moment (as mentioned in the last post). Another feature of the job is the threat of redundancy, the threat of losing our pensions and the threat of the minitach session we have just done. I was really not happy with my session, but I have had no time whatsoever to put into prepping something more effective. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment