Monday 21st February 2011
Four Designers conference was excellent as usual. the speakers were really good, and I was inspired enough to buy a notepad to practice my doodles after seeing Paul Davis. Spoke to him this evening as well, at the staff/organisers do, and he was a bit arrogant, in that London way, but he may have been nervous, causing him to overcompensate.
Last night, we went for our usual London Curry and spent the evening with students in a bar around the corner. Still doing head counts at every opportunity, but I can start to relax a tiny bit now. Only one more day to go, and as long as I get them all back safely, I can enjoy the rest of Half Term when I get home.
Some of the students went out tonight around the West End, so I am waiting for that call from Hotel Security (or the Police)...
No comments:
Post a Comment