Sunday, 17 April 2011

Reflections - 20

Sunday 17th April 2011

This is the end of week one of the Easter break, and our weekend spent at Bus Types in Oswestry, Shropshire. I managed to get the majority of the van completed, although we slept on air beds as we had no foam; Our foam contact,  Redy, has let us down, and it looks as though we are going to have to sort our own foam out. Carol looked at some websites and found a company in Oldham that we will ring tomorrow.

It was also my birthday weekend, and I had a full two bottles of beer to celebrate! I was in bed by half past ten, though. I'll be honest. Not a lot of reflection or work on my essay went on last week. Sorry. I really must try harder! Mr Ceizerak was right when he kept writing that on my school reports. Geography was never my strong subject, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment