Monday 11th April 2011
Two weeks off for Easter break. I'm on my own this week as Carol is not off until next week, so it will be quite nice to have a lot of time to reflect. I have also got a load of work to do on the van, as we are away in it next weekend... My plan is to get up at my normal time (6.30am) and walk the dog, shower and get breakfast as though I am going to work, so that I then have from 8.30am onwards to be really productive. This is the plan, anyway. I managed it today, although it was a tough task!
I will spend the evenings resting my work hardened muscles doing academic work on my pedagogic critical analysis, and bask in the glory of handing it all in on the first Monday session back. Like I said... This is the plan. Luckily, we don't have a Monday session until the second week in May!
This has been a real issue, to be honest. Not for me, but for my students. I teach two sessions on Mondays, and I will now not see any of these students until the 9th of May. Their summative deadline is on Friday the 13th of May (unlucky for some?), and I am a little worried that they are being disadvantaged in that they are missing four consecutive sessions on the trot.
No comments:
Post a Comment