Sunday, 15 May 2011

Reflections - 26 (new)

Sunday 15th May 2011

Finally got the last piece of the critical analysis of a pedagogic text completed today. I am happy. Spent the evening writing up the Innovative Lesson task and now I'm going to print this out. Overall, I have enjoyed this part of the task, and although I could have been more reflective more often, it has helped me to think about my practice.

My original assessment was that I could have been more reflective, and I have taken the comments made by Yvon and tried to incorporate more reflection in this blog. Reflecting on my lack of reflection, I can only apologise: Many of the edits I have done here, I have tried to carry on the theme of what I was thinking about at the time. Most of the time, I was reflecting on my practice, but I have not made this as overt as it should have been. I rarely reflect on texts I read, or on educational theories, but I do reflect on how I feel my students learn, about how I impart knowledge and understanding and about how I perform as a teacher. I hope this is more clear in this re-submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment