Sunday 8th May 2011
After a four day working week, I am dreading the thought of a full week in work... I will be absolutely knackered!
We had a weekend off from working on van, and we didn't really fancy going away in it... Sometimes, just doing nothing is the best way to unwind. We were supposed to be driving down to Somerset for a VW weekend, but we decided against it. This meant that we were available on Saturday to go to a friend's daughters 21st birthday party, in Darwen. We were home and in bed by 11. Old age is really catching up with me, or perhaps it is just the fact that I am constantly tired...
Work is full on, getting students ready for their summative assessments hand in date next Friday. You can really feel the air of panic around the fourth floor, from students and staff!
No comments:
Post a Comment